Where – Newton rec centre – the room at the east end of the ice Arena
When – Saturday, December 17
Time – noon to 3 PM
Come join and play together.
Come have fun. Craft, visit, sing and ceremony together in the jubilant spirit of Grandma Amy and all those near and dear from the PLOT and community
If you like, bring
– a quote, symbol, or name to add to a memory lantern we will be making
– a quote or something to read or share
– a drum, rattle or other music maker
– a stone to place in our ceremony center, then send to the PLOT Medicine Wheel
– your own dishes, mugs etc.
– Finger foods to share for a potluck
Craft making, Wreath making, Centerpieces, Memory lantern
Subject to availability